Peyton Anderson, a senior in engineering management from St. Charles, Missouri, has been crowned the 2023 Queen of Love and Beauty as part of the 115th St. Pat’s celebration in Rolla. She was nominated by Delta Sigma Phi.
The identities of the queen, queen’s court and the student knights’ court were revealed during coronation ceremonies held Friday, March 17.
Members of the queen’s court are:
- Princess of Peace and Happiness – Alyssa Crum, a senior in engineering management from Villa Ridge, Missouri representing the Fraternal Order of Leaders
- Countess of Courage and Valor – Maggie Boecker, a senior in civil engineering from Kansas City, Missouri representing Sigma Pi
- Duchess of Desire and Ecstasy – Anna Stephenson, a senior in chemical engineering from Lee’s Summit, Missouri, representing Zeta Tau Alpha
- Lady of Honor and Devotion – Abigail Dillon, a junior in petroleum engineering from Fenton, Missouri, representing Associated Students of the University of Missouri.
Members of the student knights’ court are:
- Prince of Pride and Hope – Brendan Kleinbach, a senior in aerospace engineering from St. Louis, representing Delta Sigma Phi
- Count of Charm and Humility – Elliot Sutalski a senior in ceramic engineering from Rolla, Missouri, representing the Fraternal Order of Leaders
- Duke of Dominion and Strength – Nicholas Reilly, a junior in chemical engineering from St. Louis, representing Pi Kappa Alpha
- Lord of Loyalty and Embrace – Anthony Perez, a senior in engineering management from Hillsboro, Missouri, representing Inter-Fraternity Council.
About Missouri University of Science and Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) is a STEM-focused research university of over 7,000 students. Part of the four-campus University of Missouri System and located in Rolla, Missouri, Missouri S&T offers 101 degrees in 40 areas of study and is among the nation’s top 10 universities for return on investment, according to Business Insider. For more information about Missouri S&T, visit www.mst.edu.