Grab a shillelagh! It’s time for UMR’s 95th Annual St. Pat’s Celebration! The big event, an annual tradition since 1908, will be held March 10-15 on campus and in Rolla.
| Scenes from St. Pat’s past.
The schedule for St. Pat’s 2003 is as follows:
- Monday, March 10: noon-1 p.m., St. Pat’s Follies to be held on the mall north of the University Center-West on campus.
- Tuesday, March 11: noon-1 p.m., St. Pat’s Follies to be held on the mall north of the University Center-West on campus; 8 p.m., Student Union Board hosts comedian Dane Cook in Centennial Hall. Admission is $5 for students and $10 for the public.
- Wednesday, March 12: Noon-1:30 p.m., St. Pat, portrayed by a UMR student, and his court, ceremoniously garbed in green and gold, will arrive in Rolla near the railroad tracks on Eighth Street; Follies will follow St. Pat’s arrival at the pavilion on the corner of Eighth and Oak Streets in downtown Rolla; 7 p.m., Theta Tau Omega Casino Night in UMR’s Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose Building, 10th Street and Bishop Avenue in Rolla.
- Thursday, March 13: 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Gonzo on the Fraternity Row field.
- Friday, March 14: 11 a.m.-5 p.m., St. Pat’s Games on the Fraternity Row field; 9 p.m., Coronation and Knighting Ceremonies in Leach Theatre.
- Saturday, March 15: 11 a.m.-noon, Parade on Pine Street in Rolla. Events following the parade include the Carnival of Knights at noon at the mall north of the University Center-West on campus; noon-4 p.m., the UMR/RTI Solar Open House, located on the corner of west 10th and Poole Streets, across from the UMR Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose building; and at 2 p.m., UMR Solar Miner IV unveiling in Leach Theatre.