Tour campus departments during open houses and cheer the Miner football team to victory as part of Missouri S&T’s 2023 MinerFest Homecoming celebration, held Oct. 27-28.
Many of the homecoming events are open to the public. Information about tickets and registration is available at mineralumni.com/homecoming. For more details, contact the Miner Alumni Association by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-JOMINER (800-566-4637).
Homecoming 2023 will include the following events:
Friday, Oct. 27
- Homecoming Registration, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Hasselmann Alumni House.
- Miner Alumni Association Legends Luncheon, noon-1:30 p.m., Hasselmann Alumni House. Help honor some of S&T’s most distinguished alumni as they receive Miner Alumni Association awards. Tickets are required.
- Eighth annual James O. Stoffer Lecture in Chemistry, 2 p.m. in the Monsanto Lecture Hall, Room G-3 Schrenk Hall. Dr. Terry Brewer, president/CEO/founder of Brewer Science, Inc., will discuss the business of chemistry.
- Department Open Houses, 3-4 p.m., various academic departments. View the full list of participating departments on the schedule of events at mineralumni.com/homecoming.
- Miner Alumni Association Silver and Gold Gathering, 5-7:30 p.m., Hasselmann Alumni House. Reception starts at 5 p.m., and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served at 6 p.m. Tickets are required.
Saturday, Oct. 28
- Homecoming Registration, 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Alumni Tent at the Gale Bullman Building parking lot.
- Miner Alumni Association Tailgate Party, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Alumni Tent at the Gale Bullman Building parking lot. Tickets are required.
- Missouri S&T Athletic Hall of Fame Room open to visitors, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Room G-25, Gale Bullman Building.
- Homecoming Football Game, 1 p.m. Allgood-Bailey Stadium. Cheer on the Miners as they take on William Jewell College. Tickets are required.
- Miner Alumni Social, 6-8 p.m., Alex’s Pizza Palace, 122 W. 8th St. The Miner Alumni Association will provide appetizers for this event; attendees can also purchase food and beverages from the restaurant.
About Missouri University of Science and Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) is a STEM-focused research university of over 7,000 students located in Rolla, Missouri. Part of the four-campus University of Missouri System, Missouri S&T offers over 100 degrees in 40 areas of study and is among the nation’s top public universities for salary impact, according to the Wall Street Journal. For more information about Missouri S&T, visit www.mst.edu.