Missouri University of Science and Technology awarded Chancellor’s Scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year to 21 Missouri high school graduates.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must be Missouri residents, have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.75 or rank in the upper 10 percent of their high school graduation class and have ACT composite scores of 31 or higher. The students also must complete a 750-word essay and participate in an on-campus interview.
The Chancellor’s Scholarship is for $13,000 and is renewable annually for up to eight semesters, as long as the student maintains a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Missouri S&T’s 2023-24 Chancellor’s Scholarship recipients are:
- Jace Archuleta, a graduate of Rolla High School from Rolla, Missouri.
- Logan Clements, a graduate of Forsyth R-III High School from Taneyville, Missouri.
- Hayden Davies, a graduate of Lee’s Summit North High School from Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- Alexandar Djidjev, a graduate of Liberty High School from Lake Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Noble Earwood, a homeschool graduate from Pittsburg, Missouri.
- Caleb Ehlers, a graduate of Smith-Cotton High School from Sedalia, Missouri.
- Duncan Emery, a graduate of Seckman Senior High School from Imperial, Missouri.
- Jacob Foster, a graduate of Logan Rogersville High School from Rogersville, Missouri.
- Collin Fritsch, a graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School from Ste. Genevieve, Missouri.
- Ian Furgeson, a graduate of Mehlville High School from St. Louis.
- Tessa Hand, a graduate of Farmington High School in Farmington, Missouri.
- Elim Horn, a graduate of Willard High School from Springfield, Missouri.
- Elena Jones, a graduate of Timberland High School from Wentzville, Missouri.
- Daniel Larson, a graduate of Bishop Miege High School from Kansas City, Missouri.
- Serena Nedved, a graduate of Platte County R-III High School from Platte City, Missouri.
- Dielon Newell, a graduate of Lee’s Summit High School from Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- Sara Rogers, a graduate of Parkway North High School from Maryland Heights, Missouri.
- Andrew Scribner, a homeschool graduate from Branson, Missouri.
- Emma Smith, a homeschool graduate from Troy, Missouri.
- Samuel Sturges, a graduate of Frances Howell Central High School from Saint Peters, Missouri.
- Jessica Thompson, a graduate of Saint Joseph Academy from Manchester, Missouri.
For more information on the Chancellor’s Scholarship program, contact the Missouri S&T student financial assistance office at 573-341-4282, firstname.lastname@example.org.