Boeing Day at Missouri University of Science and Technology is set for Monday, Sept. 13. Representatives from Boeing will be on campus to discuss career opportunities with students and accept resumes for full-time, intern and cooperative positions.
A number of events are planned throughout the day, including:
- A tent will be set up on the lawn between Toomey and Parker Halls from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. where students can submit their resumes or have them critiqued by a Boeing recruiter.
- A lunch buffet will be offered from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Boeing Tent.
- Faculty and staff are invited to an Open House from 3-4:30 p.m. in the Carver-Turner Room of the Havener Center.
- A seminar, “Working in a Global Community,” will be from 5-6 p.m. in Room 199 Toomey Hall.
- An “Ethics in Engineering Seminar,” will be from 7-8 p.m. in St. Pat’s Ballroom of the Havener Center.
Find out more at www.boeing.com/events/marketing/college/MST/2010/.