Missouri University of Science and Technology’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta,
the international English honor society, inducted 10 new members at the annual
English and Technical Communication departmental picnic.
The new inductees are:
– Amanda Amsden, a sophomore in English education from Salem, Mo.
– Samantha Filla, a sophomore in English education from Washington, Mo.
– Olivia Cromwell, a junior in English education from Dixon, Mo.
– Tara Dudney, a senior in technical communication from Newburg, Mo.
– Rebecca Jones, a junior in English education from Sullivan, Mo.
– Kathryn Knocke, a junior in English education from Rolla, Mo.
– Kassi Mace, a sophomore in English education from Rolla, Mo.
– J.P. Maxwell, a junior in technical communication from St. James, Mo.
– Jake Shasteen, a junior in English from Rolla, Mo.
– Laura Ward, a senior in English education from St. Louis, Mo.
Sigma Tau Delta serves university and college chapters, providing
recognition for academic excellence in the study of English. Missouri S&T’s
Alpha Gamma Mu chapter was established on campus in April 1993.