The office of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Missouri-Rolla has announced six winners of 2005-2006 Outstanding Academic Advisor Awards.
The UMR office of undergraduate and graduate studies solicited nominations from the campus community. A committee evaluated the nominations and selected the winners.
The following advisors to UMR students will be officially recognized and will receive $500 during an awards luncheon April 26 on campus:
– Dr. Diana Ahmad, assistant professor of history
– Dr. William Canu, assistant professor of psychology
– Krista Chambers, senior secretary in engineering management and systems engineering
– Dr. Douglas Ludlow, professor of chemical engineering
– Dr. F. Scott Miller, assistant professor of materials science and engineering
– Dr. David Richardson, associate professor of civil engineering.